Sims 3: To open the cheat box, hit shift+ctrl+C at the same time. enter the following then press enter/return.
Press Ctrl+Shift+C to open up the cheat box. type in ‘TestingCheatsEnabled True’ (without ”) now click shift and click on a place to walk and it should say teleport me here.
- Trait Modification
Once testingcheatsenabled true has been activated, if you hold the “Shift” key while clicking your active Sim. An option appears were you can edit your Sims traits.
- help - Display most cheats
- Kaching- 1,000 more Simoleons
- Motherlode - 50,000 more Simoleons
- shazaam - +2,500 lifetime happiness points to active Sim
- freerealestate - Ignore the cost when buying a lot
- modify traits - Set or clear traits
- add to household - Add active Sim to current household
- set age [number] - Set age of the Sim
- edit in cas - Take the Sim back to Create-a-Sim
- set career [career/level] - Give selected Sim a career
- force opportunity - Click career building you work at to force an opportunity
- force event - Click career building you work at to force an event
- force all events - Click career building to display all events for the career consecutively
- force service sim [name] - Force a specific service Sim to appear
- force visitor - Forces a neighbor to show up
- make me know everyone - Selected Sim knows every other Sim
- make friends for me - Make several random friends for selected Sim
- make happy - Sets all mood/moodlets for everyone in the house to perfect; removes negative moodlets
- make motives [static or dynamic] - Set motives static or dynamic for entire household
- unlockOutfits [on or off] - View career outfits and service uniforms [Note 1]
- moveObjects [on or off] - No limitations for placing/moving objects
- resetSim [first name] [last name] - Return Sims to safe and neutral state at home
- constrainFloorElevation [true or false] - Force terrain adjustments regardless of objects, Sims, and other structures
- disableSnappingToSlotsOnAlt [on or off] - Objects will not snap to slots while holding [Alt]
- fadeObjects [on or off] - Objects fade when camera gets close to them
- snapObjectsToAngle [true or false] - Toggle 45 degree angle object snap
- snapObjectsToGrid [true or false] - Toggle snap to grid for placed objects
- hideHeadlineEffects [on or off] - Show talk/thought balloons above Sim’s head
- jokePlease - Print random joke to console
- enablellamas [on or off] - Llamas enabled message
- slowMotionViz: [0-8] - Slow motion visuals; 0 is normal, 8 is slowest
- testingCheatsenabled [true or false] - Enable testing cheats [Note 2]
- fps [on or off] - Toggle framerate display at top right
- fullscreen [on or off] - Full screen
- quit - Quit the game Note 1: This code must be enabled before entering Create-A-Sim mode. Note 2: You can move your Sims’ status bars as desired by clicking and dragging (hygiene, energy, fun, etc.).
Hope this helped, Happy siming!
Haven’t got The Sims 3 yet? Click here to watch its trailer!